Electric fan program development and design
An electric fan is an electrical appliance that uses a motor to drive the fan blades to rotate to accelerate air circulation. Household electric fans are mainly used for cooling and relieving heat and circulating air. Industrial electric fans can also be used for heat dissipation, ventilation, and dust removal in workshops, as well as product heat dissipation.
1. The main components of electric fans
The fan is mainly composed of fan head, blades, net cover and control device. The fan head includes a motor, a front and rear cover, and a shaking head air supply mechanism.
There are rotor, stator, control circuit and AC motor inside the fan head. The rotor is composed of magnets, fan blades and shafts; the stator is composed of silicon steel sheets, shafts and bearings; the control circuit is composed of IC induction magnets; the N.S. poles control the conduction of their coils through the circuit to generate internal excitation to rotate the rotor.
The control module includes speed control switch, timing knob, shaking head switch, lighting switch, etc. These control mechanisms should be flexible in operation and reliable in contact.
Second, the principle of the electric fan
The energized coil rotates under force in a magnetic field. Electric energy is converted into mechanical energy. At the same time, due to the resistance of the coil, it is inevitable that part of the electric energy will be converted into heat energy. In addition, low-power motors such as DC motors and DC brushless motors are increasingly used in small electric fans.
When the electric fan is working (assuming that there is no heat transfer between the room and the outside world), the indoor temperature will not decrease, but will increase. Let's analyze the reason for the temperature increase: When the electric fan is working, because there is electric current passing through the coil of the electric fan, the wire has resistance, so it will inevitably generate heat and release heat outward, and the temperature will naturally rise. But why do people feel cool? Because there is a lot of sweat on the body surface of the human body, when the electric fan works, the indoor air will flow, so it can promote the rapid evaporation of sweat, combined with "evaporation needs to absorb a lot of heat", people will feel cool.
3. Types of electric fans
1. According to the type of fan blade, it can be divided into: traditional blade fan and bladeless fan.
2. According to the structure of the motor, it can be divided into: single-phase capacitor type, single-phase shaded pole type, three-phase induction type, DC and AC/DC dual-purpose series-excited commutator electric fans.
3. According to the purpose of classification, it can be divided into: household electric fans and industrial exhaust fans.
(1) Household electric fans: there are ceiling fans, table fans, floor fans, wall fans, ceiling fans, ventilating fans, turning fans, air conditioning fans (ie cold fans), etc.; table fans can be divided into shaking and non-shaking , There are also page-turning fans; among the floor fans are those that shake their heads and turn pages. There is also a small breeze fan, which is specially hung in a mosquito net. When you go to bed at night in summer, you can get a breeze when you turn it on, so you can sleep peacefully without getting sick.
(2) Industrial exhaust fan: mainly used for forced air convection and ventilation.
Fourth, the application of creative electric fans
1. Voice recognition electric fan
The sound-controlled electric fan is equipped with a miniature electronic receiver, which can control the operation of the electric fan through sound. Some newer models can also accept voice commands for more refined control effects.
2. Air-conditioning fan (air-conditioning fan)
The air-conditioning fan is a new type of electric fan that combines a fan and a refrigerator. The fan has a refrigerating mechanism. The center cylinder of the movement contains mixed liquid. Put the movement in the refrigerator for 3 hours and then take it out for use. It can blow out the cold air, giving people the feeling of air-conditioning.
3. Water mist fan
The water mist fan splits the water into fine water mist through the second centrifugal rapid movement, and then uses the wind of the fan to blow the water mist away.
4. Portable electric fan
The portable fan, that is, the fan that is convenient to carry around, is small in size and light in weight, and meets the needs of portability to a certain extent. It is suitable for going out in summer or when there is no cooling tool around, there are many such fans, useful for batteries, rechargeable, and USB ports. It is also a good tool in summer.
5. Electric lamp ceiling fan
The electric fan that can be installed on the bulb base on the top of the ceiling is small and exquisite. It can be used as long as there is a bulb holder. It is not only easy to install, but also energy-saving.
6. USB fan
The USB fan is a miniature electric fan with a USB interface in a desktop or laptop computer. The USB port on the computer can provide a voltage of 5 volts and a current of 500 mA for external devices. The USB fan is a small fan that provides power through the USB interface. The biggest feature of the USB fan is its convenience, plug-and-play, as long as you plug it into the USB port, it will immediately produce a cool breeze. The USB fan can also be carried anywhere in the laptop bag. The fan blades of the USB fan are made of soft plastic film. Although the rotation speed is fast, it is absolutely safe, the noise is not large, and the wind performance is also good. Not bad.