What information do I need to provide for power adapter 3c certification
What information do I need to provide for power adapter 3c certification?
The 3C certification of the power adapter is to allow products to be sold in China. In China, the 3C certification is a product conformity assessment system implemented by the Chinese government to protect consumers' personal safety and national security, strengthen product quality management, and implement in accordance with laws and regulations; therefore, All products within the scope of the 3C certification catalog need to undergo 3C certification and obtain a 3C certification certificate.
3C certification is mainly trying to pass a package of solutions such as "unified catalog, unified standards, technical regulations, conformity assessment procedures, unified certification marks, and unified charging standards" to completely solve the long-standing Chinese product certification system. Review, repeated charges, and the issue of whether certification behaviors are not separated from enforcement behaviors, and establishing technical regulations, standards and conformity assessment procedures consistent with international rules can promote trade facilitation and liberalization.
The power adapter CCC certification processing cycle takes about 4 weeks, during which the information must be provided to the organization in cooperation, if the information is not provided in time, the cycle will be postponed.
What information does the power adapter CCC certification need to provide?
1. In each application unit, 2 samples of the main model will be sent, and 1 sample of the covered model will be sent.
2. If the sample has a non-detachable structure, a detachable sample should be provided.
3. CCC certification application form (please fill in Chinese and English)
4. A copy of the applicant’s business license
5. Product manual;
6. Product specifications;
7. Product maintenance manual (if any);
8. Product circuit diagram (including schematic diagram and printed circuit layout);
9. The difference between the main delivery model product and the covered model product in the same application unit (if any);
10. Product and safety-related key components list and main parts list that have an impact on electromagnetic compatibility
11. Chinese nameplate and warning signs
12. A copy of the product key safety element certification certificate;
13. Factory inspection survey form
14. CB test certificate and report of the product (if any);
15. Product trademark authorization letter (if any);
16. Declaration of conformity
TypeInfo: Industry News
Keywords for the information: power adapter 3C certification